Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Shopped awhile in town just now.
shopping list- tops from zara and mng
-jacket from zara
-skirt from imp -perfumes
sponsers please?-
Im easily distracted and affected by things around me these days.
I got upset over the slightest thing.
I cant stop myself from feeling weird.
Everything seems wrong to me.
Happiness is fading.
Can someone tell me what is life all about?
I cant get myself back.
Where is the real me?
Im so confused and lost.
I cant think well.
Im losing confidence in everything.
I need guidance.
I dont know what im looking forward to and what i want in life.
Im so so screwed up, my life is in a total mess.
How can i feel better?
Crying, screaming? I really dont know.
I need a break from all that im goin through.
Im breaking down, everything is tearing me apart.
The strong side me is getting weaker by days.
I dont know how long i can last.
Im pushing myself hard so i can move on as normal.
But im so so affected by what some did and said.
All i want is to forget bout the past and move on.
I dont want any to talk or discuss about me and my life.
Im losing control of my life and emotions.
Im sucha loser.
New life for me please?
he loves me, he loves me not
3/01/2006 01:52:00 AM